The Administrative Coordinating Center (ACC), located at Duke Translational Medicine Institute, is made up of a highly qualified team of individuals, infrastructure, and core resources to fully support the goals of the consortium. The ACC serves a range of functions including organizing communications, maintaining the website, and providing expertise in the areas of network management, bioinformatics, biostatistics, research ethics, intellectual property, and regulatory affairs to support the consortium.
The ACC is responsible for solicitation of applications for collaborative research studies and studies to validate resources that are developed by the LRRC Research Centers. The ACC also supports the Skills Development Core, whose goal is to train a future generation of researchers in lung regeneration and repair.
The ACC is made of up the following individuals:
- Dr. Scott Palmer – Principal Investigator
- Dr. Ross McKinney – Co-Investigator, Core Resources Team
- Victoria Christian – Co-Investigator
- Laura Johnson – Project Leader
- Jerry Kirchner – Project Leader
- Ellen Ferguson – Project Assistant